Tues, Nov 14, Nick again….

Update —  I guess I cross posted with Barbara, please see her post.

==================================================

x

x

Based on Barbara’s last post, I’m guessing both she and Bob will be busy this am, so I’ll get things started.

From her last update on Sunday:

“Things with Bob are one step forward to two steps back. Last night things were looking rather grim with the doctors deciding it was too much of a risk to him surviving the bypass to try to do it.

I talked with him this morning. The plan as of now, which could change at any time, is to put in the cath pump tomorrow and do a procedure on Tuesday. Not sure if it will be bypass or stint. ”

=====================

Whatever the situation is today, our continued hopes and prayers are with you, for what good they do (and they certainly can’t hurt.)

nick