It was 54 degrees, raining, and breezy when Colin went out at 7:45.
Bob is now at the rehab facility. I did the paperwork yesterday afternoon. He was not to be transfered until 4pm. From the rehab place I went by Frances and Al’s to see if Al would meet Bob at the facility to prevent me from having to wait so late to drive back up the mountain. As it turns out it was 6:15pm before transport finally showed up to move him. Good thing I came home as we had rain and pea soup fog from Winston to Sparta.
I stopped by the hospital briefly before I headed home. From this past Monday to yesterday he has made small but remarkable improvement in his speech. He still has confusion and memory issues but seems to be starting to put things together a little.