10:40 – We had only minor icing here, although yesterday there were dozens of car accidents locally and more homes lost power. There’s a chance of more icing this morning. Winter isn’t giving up easily. Barbara drove the 4X4 to work today.
Barbara handed me a postcard that arrived yesterday from the North Carolina Department of Revenue. It’s headed “2014 LLC ANNUAL REPORT REMINDER NOTICE” and says my corporate annual report is due by 15 April. Fortunately, it’s pretty easy to do the required corporate annual report.
1. On the top line of the form, near the right side, I fill in today’s date.
2. On the second line, starting on the left, I fill in the payee, “NC Dept. of Revenue”.
3. In the box to the right of line 2, I fill in the amount, “200.00”.
4. On the line below that, I write out the amount, “Two-hundred-and-00/100”.
5. On the line below that, the memo line, I write out “2014 LLC Annual Report fee.
6. On the line to the right of the memo line, I sign.