It was 3 degrees, sunny, and calm when I took Colin out at 8am.
If everything works out Bob will move to the rehab facility on Monday. He still has the trach and feeding tubes. We were given choices as to where he could go from the hospital. I chose a place in Winston because Frances and Al can help with keeping tabs on him for me. I have past experiences with these facilities from both Bob’s mom and my dad. You do have to be vigilant even with ones that have a good reputation.
He was better yesterday though still coughing a lot of gunk in his lungs. He very much wants to get out of the hospital and is ready to go to rehab. I hate we have to wait until Monday to move him. Al is going by to see him today for me.