Update — I guess I cross posted with Barbara, please see her post.
Based on Barbara’s last post, I’m guessing both she and Bob will be busy this am, so I’ll get things started.
From her last update on Sunday:
“Things with Bob are one step forward to two steps back. Last night things were looking rather grim with the doctors deciding it was too much of a risk to him surviving the bypass to try to do it.
I talked with him this morning. The plan as of now, which could change at any time, is to put in the cath pump tomorrow and do a procedure on Tuesday. Not sure if it will be bypass or stint. ”
Whatever the situation is today, our continued hopes and prayers are with you, for what good they do (and they certainly can’t hurt.)